Monday, June 14, 2021

PppssSsSTtTtt SympleTymes Blog Updating

 

Please excuse all the dust !  I am completely  Redoing /Updating 

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren Blog,

Breathing New Life In to it,  Will be doing a lot of sharing, !

Stay up to date with what's happening on SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren Blog,

New Creations, Cool Recipes and Freebies and Tips N Tricks, Information, Other Artist's of all kinds of artistic avenues .

so much more !

Sign  up for my free newsletter.💓

It is delivered via email twice a month and your details are safe because I won't ever share them.

Since Feed Burner will being away with their sign up for emails service, I am checking out https://madmimi.com/

I am open to any ones suggestion of another service for newsletter/email 

See You all Real Soon on my brand new updated SympletTymes!!!!💓💓



No comments: