Wednesday, February 24, 2021

In-Her-Studio Magazine

 Oh gosh, I found a New Magazine called "In Her Studio Magazine"

It is so beautiful what others have done with their studio's .My Studio/ Sewing Room

is finally almost finished,Yet it is so organized,Makes me so happy and for me a bit proud, Now I want to add what I call creative atmosphere..Just even looking at the pictures in this Magazine, I have some new idea's.I have 3 bare walls I can accent with.

One entire wall is our built in white beautiful book shelves with 12 shelves and area for our computers, Of course I claimed the unit !! Holds all my books Folders with patterns,so forth .In my Studio/Sewing Room I will do my water colors, Embroidery, Painting my doll faces etc... More for the smaller projects.

 Down stairs in the basement I have two 6 foot tables and Gene bought me a brand New TV and hung it on the wall right over my sewing machine, I LOVE it.I watch a lot of You Tube learning how to do things ,It is nice to actually do some thing step by step.. We bought several sets of Utility Shelves , for more storage, This is where I will do my large projects, Like -3-4- foot dolls, Quilting, 

But also I want to make a Creative Atmosphere in this awesome creative area. 

So back to this magazine, I think I might buy the  Winter Issue 2021, It looks so inspiring

If you would like to see all the Issues here is the link:

https://stampington.com/In-Her-Studio-Winter-2021/
 In Her Studio Winter 2021
$14.99
From traditional to not-so-traditional, In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. This top-selling magazine spotlights creatives of From traditional to not-so-traditional, In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. This top-selling magazine spotlights creatives of all types and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure.

 





1 comment:

The Hermits said...

Your studio sounds amazing! I may have to get a laptop or screen in mine, but I'm still trying to set it up after our move. So glad your vision is coming together! And I can't wait to see what you make there.