Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Loving starting a Brand New Journey

 For years I have always loved the Softness, Whimsical, Fun, world of Water Color painting,

I love water color because with the magic, Whimsy style I Love ,You don't have to paint so serious .
Yet I never tried, Because I can not draw a straight line, 
I found a answer through the most incredible awesome artist,Tamara Laporte of "Willowing.org"
She is a celebrated mixed media artist and art teacher , mixed media folk art’ 
It is her passion and belief that we can learn to paint.! Her passion and caring really made me feel Hey I can do this..
Tam gave  for free a complete painting Class "Kaleidoscope Taster Week"

To get over my block about wanting to learn Water Color painting,I decided to take the online class "Kaleidoscope Taster Week",
 
I have learned a lot already,Now just to get that creativity to flow out my fingers, I am taking a class from Tamara Laporte of Willowing.org I love her light ,colorful, whimsical, paintings,I adore her paintings of animals.She also has a FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/willowing
 
So here is my very first water color painting..below you can see Tam's painting and mine laying down
 

 I have much more to do on my painting, Shading to give him depth,I just wanted to share my first,
I know I have a lot to learn and a long way to go !

 
Here he is finished..I need to get softer edges..
 I see my mistakes and am watching a lot on you tube,Knowledge is your best frien.
I am so in love with this new journey I can't wait to get up and get every thing I need done just so I can start painting.My next water color is going to be a Giraffe!!
I am also making my Fall dolls, Gnomes, Mug Rugs, and a Lap Quilt..Whew,But never bored 
Let me here from you all what are you up to this Summer ??
Till next time
Blessing to you
Sherrie

No comments: