Thursday, January 12, 2017

This is the Online Quilting Class I am taking !!!

This is the online Free Quilting class I am taking, She has lots of free patterns to chose from for this class. Class is by: By Shiny Happy World  Wendi Gratz

Wendi said:
The response to the free Let's Make a Quilt class has been AMAZING! I'm giving everyone a few more days to gather up their supplies and choose their patterns, and next week I'll be doing the first Facebook Live video.

If you're not already in the Let's Make a Quilt class and think it sounds like fun, sign up here

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That would be fun for me too! I want to learn to quilt, one of these days! I have so much fabric, that I think it would be a great project! Let me know if you're able to follow along and if it's fun. Hugs!