Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Felt Dahlia Flower Brooch

Felt Dahlia Flower Brooch
You  know how much I LOVE and enjoy creating Flowers, 
I use them to add embellishing for my dolls, head bands, clothes, purses, gifts, They are such fun to create and YES I even create them in bright colors, and also my Prim, Folk At, Vintage style.
I saw this tutorial on Holidash blog by"Meagan Reardon,"
 It is wonderful !! DIY Mother's Day Corsage: Felt Dahlia Flower Brooch

 Now go over to Craft Lee
and see her felt flowers she created by using the above tutorial, Their gorgeous!
Like CraftLee I create  mine while watching TV with my hubby,
 They are such fun to create! I always have a box of them in all sizes and styles.. Enjoy, Sherrie 

3 comments:

CraftLee said...

Thanks for the shout out Sherrie ! Having a fun time looking through your blog ( before breakfast !)
Siubhán x

Mary Ann Tate said...

They are gorgeous Sherrie. Thank you for the links:)

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Siubhán your so talented!! Love your tutorial!
Mary Ann I am happy you loved Siubhán flowers, I got my felt out today going to try to make these, I just love them!