Thursday, December 01, 2011

Merry Christmas Florida Style

I wanted to do some thing different for our Christmas tree ornaments, My hubby has always wanted a "Florida" Christmas tree, So I bought some new Florida ornaments,


All are hand painted, Blown Glass, Some are actual sea shells, I want to go get some sand dollars, and every year just adding on to the collections, What fun this !! I have been having a blast buying Santa all decked out in Florida swimwear and riding a surf board, and Bright green crabs, Flamingos and Blow fish just to name a few, I am going back next week and buy some more HoHoho!!!!




Beautiful Poinsettia in front of our fireplace.




























2 comments:

Fran said...

Wonderful Fun Tree you have. See, I had to look somemore before I get off here and go fix supper.
Hugs
Fran

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

aww Thanks Fran, GOOD to hear from you! Well this year Florida is having a warm Christmas, It will be 83 Christmas day, yuck Last year we had a nice cold Christmas with the fire place going! Merry Christmas