Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First On-Line Class!! "Annie Sweet's"



I am so very excited to introduce my very first on-line class
" Annie Sweet's" This class is for Beginners to advance. There is also a bonus Technique !
You will learn new techniques that you can use on any choosen media. These techniques I also use in my personal art journy in mixed media, artys style dolls, even on my aprons I create..
I created the clas I saw and asked question when I first began ,,Creating a strong foundation to then grow on..This is what I am doing for you in this class..
This class will teach how to create 3 styles of my 10"inch dolls
"Primitive , Folk Art , Whimsical "
ANNIE SWEET'S: online class for $25. This class will teach how to create 3 styles of my 10"inch dolls "Primitive , Folk Art , Whimsical from one pattern
Where can you find my class : Cloth Doll Artistry http://clothdolls.ning.com/
You must be a member of Cloth Doll Artistry to take an online class. Members will be sent an invitation to the private online class upon receipt of payment.
CLASS DESCRIPTION:This class will demonstrate how you can create three different style dolls from one 10-inch doll pattern. Make a Primitive Doll, a Folk Art Doll or a Whimsical Doll.
STARTING DATE: October 12, 2009
ONLINE CLASS INCLUDES:* Step-by-step instructions with photos* PDF Pattern Templates* Creating templates from Freezer Paper* Aging Fabric Tutorial* Creating Different Faces
SUPPLIES NEEDED:* Muslin* Cotton Print Fabric* Fiberfil* Acrylic Paints, Watercolor Pencils, Chalks* And more....COST: $25.00 US (Signs Ups Are Allowed After Starting Date)


No comments: