Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to Create an Art-Business



I am thinking of getting it.The price is only $5.99 and it is a E-Book so there is no extra for postage..Plus you know how I am any ways..I don't like waiting for things..Though I do when it's some thing I just must have!! Check it out and see if it's some thing of interest for you

Hugs Sherrie


Holy Crap! What Now!?: How to Create an Art-Business Emergency Plan"
Geared Toward The Sole Proprietor of A Small Online Art-Business.
There is no way to be prepared for every possible occurrence. We are human; we get ill, we have accidents…things just “happen”. But, with some forethought and planning, you can be better prepared for emergency situations that could have a detrimental effect on your business.
Having a strong foundation in place for a major ‘what if’ situation can save you time, your reputation and help secure your income.

No comments: