Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yep I've been working!

I really got me rear in gear! I made templates for NINE different dolls, AND have ALL their bodys sewn and ready to stuff!!First one: is a pattern from Threadbare Primitives Lil Prim Folk Pumpkin Doll 11" Tall
This my interpretation of Lil Prim Folk Pumpkin Doll , She needs a bit of hair and she is all finished tada! She is a whopping 11 inches ,
I hand painted her face , Her eyes are a beautiful green, Couldn't get the camera to cooperate !! and I hand striped her legs..I really like how she turned out..

This is a new technique for me, I have been wanting to REALLY learn how to shadow a dolls face...This is in a beginning stage...lots more to be done to her,.. but I wanted to place her on my blog soI could get a third person view as I go along, I'm NOT liking what I''m seeing so far though...I'm using artist pencils and acrylics ..The pattern I'm using is by Designer: RK Creations, Karen Nieforth, It is called Emily




I LOVE FALL..Not just Halloween but FALL!
That makes Thanksgiving priority on my list

I have been wanting a pilgrim woman and man doll for a couple years..I adore Peddler Hill Primitives pattern,Their like taking a doll class.VERY detailed and their just wonderful. I copied the description and place her deatils and link below..
Prudence is approx 25" tall. The pumpkin and corn pattern are included. However, the corn is made from indian corn material that I purchased in Walmart. It is not painted or drawn. I have also included, in this pattern, vintage images that you can make Thanksgiving tags with. As always my patterns come with detailed instructions (including step by step written and photo instructions to aid in drawing the dolls face), some photo "how to's", basic doll making information and where some supplies can be obtained. http://www.patternmart.com/pattern/1798/Prudence+Merriweather+__num__11+PMT



Right after I finish my apron for my partner for the Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron SwapI will start my Pilgrim Woman! Okay Now what have you been doing!

No comments: