Friday, September 21, 2007

*The Cats Pyjamas* Doll challenge


Hey all just a reminder of *The Cats Pyjamas* Doll challenge ..I hope you will join in the fun!!!
Hugs Sherrie
I'm excited to tell you about my DOLL CHALLENGE! Now through September 30, you can send a photo of your favorite doll you have made from one of my patterns. I will post the photos for people to vote and the winner will get $20 credit to buy patterns from my website! Click the banner above or go to http://www.thecatspyjamas.com/pages/dollchallenge2007.php to read more about how to enter.
I have several new patterns on my website at www.thecatspyjamaspatterns.com. Some of the new ones are featured on the right. Maybe you can try a new one for the doll challenge! Good luck....and I hope to see you at Christmas Village!
Denise
www.thecatspyjamas.com

No comments: