Monday, September 24, 2007

WellPppp here i go again! and Also in the works I'm finishing

I know,I know…what must I be thinking?!! Yeppers I joined the
"Vintage christmas stocking swap"
I make the mistake everyyear of jumping into HOLIDAY MODE right after Labor Day!
I do mean ALL Holidays even "Columbus Day"
I have some wonderful yummy and so beautiful Deep Burgundy Velvet! Talk about Victorian ooH Boy!!! and also Deep Christmas Green Velvet!
All the info on this new swap is all here. sign up starts now until october 7.
Also in the works I'm finishing
I'm finishing >>>>my doll for the *The Cats Pyjamas* Doll challenge"
Which is due bye September 30th..nothing like getting down to the last wire..yikes!
Have started my Pin Doll Alley Halloween Pin Doll.For my swap partner.
I'm finishing >>>>Two dolls for eBay
I'm finishing >>>> the last set of my Victorian Tags Yippie!
So what are you all working on???
Hugs Sherrie

No comments: