Tuesday, October 13, 2020

New On-Line Doll Groups and a UpDate For SympleTymes

 

I would like to Thank  Julie Anne Lofurno 
so much for letting me know there is a new EFA Doll Group ! 
As we all know Yahoo is/has closed all groups.But bigger and better ones have come forth !!
 
Come On lets get back in the ole saddle and talking Creating, Dolls, Cloth and so much more fun .
 If you have been looking for a doll group here are a couple of awesome Doll Groups 
I hope you will join them all !!

Starting with Edith Flack Ackley Group:
Please come and watch this wonderful group grow !!
 
 Friends Of Cloth Dolls
This group also has been around several years.I know of at least 20 years ,
because that is when I started creating dolls. 

Come and Join in all the fun
This is a lovely group and so friendly
 
Vintage Cloth Doll Making 
This group is also a group from the beginning,
Fun, Friendly, Very Helpful also!
 

Just a heads up about Symple Tymes 
Since our huge move from a entire life time literally ,
and moved to North Carolina..We are very Thankful for our homey beautiful 
home,We love  NC. The move was very fast..we were not expecting to sell our home in FL in ONE DAY.On the road in a moving van all in one week ! 
We have just celebrated our First Year of Living here,
The last thing I have on purposed left for the last thing to do ..That is setting up my sewing room.
We have 4 bed rooms...One IS Sewing and computer.
We also have a huge basement.we love it.
We have been working very hard setting  my sewing room up down there..
Keeping all the mess down there..Mainly hand work, Painting, etc in the main level.
 
All this being said to let you all know You will be seeing a lot of new creations coming from SympleTymes,
I am so excited !!!
Also if any one would like join me on the below links please do :
 
Love and Blessing to All
Sherrie

1 comment:

Jackson Mckee said...

This iss a great post thanks