Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Elepant Finished TaDa! Updated

I will finished another UNFO= Unfinished Objects
This is for my new Grand Daughter McKenna, She is 4 months old already.
I can't really say I am happy with how it turned out, She is only 9" inches from the bottom of her feet to the tip of his hat and only 6 3/4" My husband thinks she is to small, I am happy with myself though, I think she is made  very well, That means a lot to myself :)
click to enlarge pictures

I am making this one which I have already started and my best critic my husband really loves this one..
Miss Ellie pattern by Brenda Jett Sanker

SADLY Brenda has decided not to sell her e-patterns any more, I am soooo sorry about this ,
Miss Ellie is the only e-pattern I have by Brenda, I am so very Thankful to have at least this one, and Hope she will reconsider  creating her e-patterns once again
  http://www.brendajettsanker.com/p/blog-page_21.html

I have a good start on Miss Ellie as I had to set her aside to create Fall items, Her head is round and stuffed , all her body, arms and legs are sewn and ready to be stuffed , I believe Miss Ellie will be at least 24 inches...So here goes
  


 

No comments: