Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Primitive Shelf Sitter

I promised to share pictures of my Primitive Shelf Sitter




You will find her listed on my Etsy: Folder : Cloth Dolls
Primitive Shelf Sitter
14 inches of Love for that special shelf , or nook or cranny to just accent a bit of Prim.
I created her using a pattern from "A Stitch In Time"

She is created from aged muslin.My own aging solution. No smell of coffee. In my aging process I do not use coffee. Her dress and pantaloons also are created from aged muslin.

I adorned her dress with antique fringe as with her collar.
Face is hand painted and sealed.

Her Tag is a Christmas Tag rusty pinned to her sleeve.
Tag was created by Fran Banas, of  VintageGathering.com

as always no mailing fee. Ship from my home to yours free!
Ship ONLY in USA 

No comments: