Friday, July 29, 2016

Brown Bag Cookie Molds

I was re-read a wonderful tutorial on Little Cabin Creations on How To Make Paper Castings-Brown Bag Molds
http://littlecabincreations.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-make-paper-castings-brown-bag.html
 I did a bit of research to find out where I could buy Brown Bag Molds.
Well for get Amazon sheeze they wanted a arm and a leg for one, 
I just happened to come across a really nice site that has a bit of every thing 
for us Prim, Folk Art Doll makers 
 http://www.rmwaxworks.com/store/Default.asp
Their prices for the  Brown Bag Molds seemed reasonable . I just looked around their shop and found all kinds of great goodies. Soon as I can I will be doing some shopping there that is for sure, Go take a peek see what you think !
Hugzs to all..Sherrrie



2 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

Sherrie, You have been bitten by the Brown Bag Bug!!

Jan Conwell said...

Sherri got me started on these things too, dang her hide. :~D They are fun, though, aren't they?