Monday, December 29, 2014

“ANNIE SWEET’S CLASS.”

 2015 is going to be a awesome year here at SympleTymes.

 I have been drawing and even gotten out of bed in the middle of the night with idea's running around in my head,
 I just had to write them down! 

Excited you bet I am, Best part I  have already have a great start in creating some wonderful patterns to share with you all, 
I was asked by several who wanted to buy my popular
“ANNIE SWEET’S CLASS.”
  To start this wonderful New Year off
 I offer you the class once again.

 Folk Art

 Primitive

 Whimsical
I have created this class to “Welcome” you into the Primitive world, starting with the basics that I have compiled into “ANNIE SWEET’S CLASS.”

You will learn valuable  techniques

How to create Primitive, Folk Art, Whimsical

Raggedy type 10 inch dolls.

Tea Aging as a bonus lesson,

How to create and use  Freezer paper templates

Face painting , to name a few things that you will use through out your doll making journey. 

I will share with you basics giving you a solid foundation.
This class has 29 pages to get you started, and then you too will have such a Love, and passion for these wonderful dolls called; 
 Primitive, Folk Art , Whimsical, 

It is my sincere hope you enjoy this class;
You can find the down loadable e-pattern here
 Email with any question any time, 

No comments: