Sunday, August 05, 2012

Crackle Finish Tutorial

Crackle Finish Tutorials , I stumbled on to these crackle tutorials, and thought they were really cool, The first is by Crackle Finish http://www.elmers.com/diy/project/crackle-finish


The second is by Ann of " Make The Best Of Things"


So this tutorial, as requested, will have lots of pictures and step by steps so you can see what to expect.If you have used crackle medium you know the basics, they are the same, but you will use Elmer's glue. I used multi purpose but I see online that others have used the school glue and even generic school glues. For this project I used Elmer's Glue All.

Ann wrote a in depth tutorial with step by step pictures go to her blog to read and see it!!


I am going to try this on my doll faces and legs and see how it works on cloth, First I will gesso, Then paint body color, Then add probably a antique color of flesh.. Tehn spay it with a matt spray to seal it..I will post pictures and let you know how it turns out..Hugzs Sherrie

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 30, 2012. Thanks again.