Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Booming Aprons St. Patrick's Day Apron Swap


Over at My Booming Aprons Blog we are having a Fun, Fun did I say "Fun" :)
St. Patrick's Day Apron Swap!!
I'd like to invite you all to come join us..Trust me when I say Aprons are Fun to create and Fun to receive! and YES even Fun-er
to wear and once you start wearing them You feel naked with out them ..The up lift your spirits and make you feel just good! Below is all the info..Hope you will join in the "Fun"


Come Join Booming Aprons Apron Swap!!
February: St. Patrick's Day Sign Ups: February - 2 - 9 - Mail Out Dead line :February -28Th

Just email me at BoomingAprons@yahoo.com
Your name:
Your email addy:
Your mailing address:
Your Size:
Sign ups are from February 2 - 9
DEADLINE mail out is February 28Th
If you have a blog please email me your url..(Duh me forgot to put that in my letter about the swap!)
I will assign partners February 10th
It is up to you if you want to add extras or just a nice
St. Patrick's Day card
extras are not required.

http://BoomingAprons.blogspot.com

No comments: