Monday, December 15, 2008

How To Paint Portrait Faces On Cloth Dolls by Roberta Lee Small

wowzer..Look at this book I found!!! Does any one have this book??
I searched amazon.com but could not find it..
It is called "How To Paint Portrait Faces On Cloth Dolls... by Roberta Lee Small

http://www.lulu.com/content/490887
Description:
This book gives step by step instructions on how to paint faces using acrylic paint. Although it is for painting on cloth dolls, faces can be painted on canvas. a good book for a beginning artist.

as you can see I'm doing a search for Painting Portrait Faces On Cloth Dolls ..
let me know if you all can suggest and good cloth doll books on painting faces:)

1 comment:

Carla said...

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the same Roberta that used to be on several doll lists and lived in Sarasota. I went to her house once. Great lady.