Thursday, November 20, 2008

~*SympleTymes~*Blog~*List~* Links~* Page

Just want to let you all know,I have not stopped following my favorite blogs ect..OoooooO nope not me,BUT: I have moved my Favorite Blogs and my favorite links that I follow also,Informative,Inspirations, selling, Magazines, and more on to their very own page
~*SympleTymes~*Blog~*List~* Links~* Page
On my right side bar you will see the above picture, If you click on it it will take you to all my blog lists, links,and all my favorite sites to visit...I like this much better because it is so organized, its like walking through a library! A Library that will always will be growing.
Also on ~*SympleTymes~*Blog~*List~* Links~* Page http://sympletymesbloglist.blogspot.com/
on the right side bar you will see a SympleTymes Banner
click on it and it will bring you back to our main blog here.
Hope you all enjoy and have fun looking at other fantastic artisans.
Hugs Sherrie

No comments: