Sunday, August 17, 2008

SIGN UP NOW for the Artsy Autumn Swap!


Let’s get the beautiful Autumn season off to an artsy start!
http://aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/
When sign ups have ended, each person will be assigned a swap partner.


Then just start gathering a treasure basket (or box or whatever your artsy self can imagine) filled to the brim with autumn delights! It should include at least one handmade item and one vintage find, and lots of fun little ‘artsy autumn’ surprises. Keeping shipping costs in mind, try not to spend more than about $20.


Get to know your partner a bit by checking out their blog or web page and/or copying/pasting into an email the “Getting to Know You” list in the right column of this blog,

personalizing it with the things that make you happy,

and in turn finding out what things she would enjoy receiving.

Everyone will ship their box on the same day… September 22 of course…the First Day of Autumn!

We have our own flickr group for pictures of the fun along the way, and of our treasures sent and received. I will also be posting lots of artsy autumn inspiration on this blog and on the flickr site along the way.

When you sign up for the swap, I will send you an invitation to join the flickr group if you have not already.

Sign ups will end on August 21 or sooner if it fills up quickly , so don’t miss out…


sign up today… here’s how…SIGN UP BY EMAILING ME AT: aswapforallseasons@live.comAnd don’t forget to include everything listed in the “How to Sign Up” info (right hand column of this blog) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this way>>>>>>>Questions? Leave a comment on this post or email me at: aswapforallseasons@live.com.

2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Oh please enter me in this lovely swap! What fun! Can I add the button to my blog to help you advertise ? Let me know! Hope I'm in! Fall is my fav time of year! xoxo
hugs!niki
please email me and let me know specifics.
nikimcn at hot mail dot com
;)

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hi Niki
I am just sharing about this awesome swap,I'm not the one hosting it...Please go to http://aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/ to sign up for it!!!!!