Wednesday, August 06, 2008

NEW SWAP!! HALLOWEEN BALL DOLL!!


Alrighty Calling EveryOne!!PsSsTttT
Vivian over at http://vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/
is having a NEW SWAP!! HALLOWEEN BALL DOLL!!
Here is what Viv says:
I would like to have a lot of players! you need lots of people at a ball! I'm thinking.. sign ups from now through the next two weeks.. then, they need to be sent to partners by OCT. 2nd! (thats my birthday! sounds like a good date to me!) that way all are recieved to be enjoyed before halloween! Can you imagine the dolls? witches, pumpkins, bats, monsters, skeletons.. Halloween is open for soo many things! black cats! I'm dying here ... bursting with ideas!! I may have to take a couple partners just so I can use a couple of my ideas!!
Alrighty all me friends..I have signed up..Cause I adore3 Viv and Just Love Love anything Fall and Halloween..So come on over sign up with me tell all your friends also about Viv's Halloween Ball!!
Sherrie

No comments: