Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I REMEMBER LAURA"BLOG-A-THON

http://quillcottage.blogspot.com/2008/05/ending-beginning-winner-and-more.html
BLOG-A-THON ANNOUNCEMENT:Over the four weeks of June, every Monday will be "I Remember Laura" day of the Laura Ingalls Wilder blog-a-thon. Each week has a theme in which a passage from one of Laura's books will be featured. You can share and participate by posting on that theme on your blog and linking up to my main post using Mr. Linky. I have created the above button for you to cut and paste to your blog. I would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word of this sure to be fun event!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that your link from Quill Cottage is "blospot" rather than "blogspot". You may wish to edit the link.
Carrie

Carrie said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that your link from Quill Cottage is "blospot" rather than "blogspot". You may wish to edit the link.
Carrie

Linda Walsh said...

Good morning, Sherry:

I finally had a chance to post about the Arte Y Pico award that you gave me and choose 5 people who are deserving of this award. Please visit my Linda's Blog at http://lindawalshoriginals.blogspot.com/ to see who I chose. THANK-YOU so much for all you said about me and for giving me this award. I am truly honored. Have a wonderful day,

Linda