Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mannequin verses Dress Form

wow what a difference it makes when you have the proper display implements ! Just as true as with any thing you do in life having the correct implements really makes a huge difference.This is the apron I finished.I took many pictures trying to show it the best I could.
I noticed allot of gals display their creations using dress forms, I went looking for dress forms, Even at JoAnns sale I did not want to pay (The cheapest I found $100.00 ) I found this brand new mannequin on eBay for under $20.00, It is perfect it is easy to put away when not in use. and I can take it any where. I'm very happy with it!!

1 comment:

kat449 said...

Hi Sher...I adore the apron...how awesome is your work? what a blessed friend friend you are. i am amazed to see you growing so fast. Nothing intimidates you anymore...you rock sister...hugs, Kat