Sunday, March 16, 2008

PrimitivePeddlers

I want to tell you all about "Primitive Peddlers"
Is a Unique Directory to the Best Primitives on the Web!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRIM TO JOIN!
Its owner and artist is Cathy Jackson
This incredible idea is awesome highly suggest you check into it for your own business.. Cathy truly does a out standing job..It is priced Perfectly It is brand new. Cathy really gets all your own avenues out there.. She has designed it where it is beautiful, eye catching and very informentive, andIt is ALL about YOU! I am a proud member and I'm just so excited about this venture I wanted to share this with you all, I do not work there, Nor really know Cathy except for her gorgeous patterns and talent... But I did join and it is one of the best things I have ever done for my self and my business.. Check out the Primitive Peddlers! ((((Hugs)))) Sherrie

2 comments:

softinthehead said...

Hey Primitive Peddlers sounds like a GREAT idea...checking it out. I have tagged you! You need to name five funny tidbits about yourself and post them and then tag 5 others to do the same...heh heh. Pam

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Primitive Peddlers is really reat and I hope many will check it out,Thanks for the tag kiddo!!