Monday, February 05, 2007

MONDAY CHALLENGE!! Finish ToDo List today



Alrighty I am trying some thing new today ...A New Routine to see how much art work I can finish,Or get ready for embellishmentsGot up by 5AM, Have house work almost finished, Just need to dust run sweeper, start laundry, Which will do when I take a break.Have laid out my projects I want to finish today..Not counting embellishingso here goes..One DollTwo Partridge Hen Pin CushionsVintage Type Softie Toy Doggie
Each Monday I will have a "Personal Challenge" I get GREAT results!
SPEAKING of Pin CushionsI LOVE pin cushionI 'd like to share with you two of my friends Blogs which have ADORABLE Pin Cushions go ahead check em' out


1 comment:

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

testing to seeif it will allow comments