Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2007 SpringTyme Missy


























Well I almost have my 2007 SpringTyme Missy finished.
I have to felt her hair and she will be done tada~
I also Have my Vintage type Softie toy all ready to stuff and put togther for her.So I did get a lot finished yesterday,NOT every thing but I am happy with what I did get done,Today I should get her and her toys al done, I will add a picture of the finished group yay!!!
Missy is 14 1/2 inches.. Orignal design by me.. Sherrie Nordgren Of SympleTymes, She has a hand drawn and hand painted face, Very full shirt on her dress, with puffy sleeves, White crisp petticoat and pantaloons, Missy also has her own vintage name tag, Her legs are hand stripped and hand painted , her face and legs are sealed to last for many years.

1 comment:

Fran said...

She's a cutie. I love the fabric you used.
Love & Hugs
Fran