Monday, August 28, 2006

SympleTymes to PrimitiveRose Please Read

IMPORTANT!!!!!!
I had to close my SympleTymes ebay account..some one hacked into my ebay,
what a huge mess this was this person hacked into my ebay acct and then set up
over 100 auctions for computer ect ...
I have had a second account with ebay using my original business name Primitive Rose....Sad thing is I will lose all my feed backs, after 8 years!
I have had to change all my yahoo email pass words..and paypal ect...
Also had to change all my ID'S from SympleTymes to PrimitiveRose
including my own web site and emails,
BUT my husband and I both feel more secure closing SympleTymes
I have had a second account with ebay using my original business name
Primitive Rose....Sad thing is I will lose all my feed backs, after 8 years!
I am the original PrimitiveRose, I have had my name since 1995...
My New Ebay me page is
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=primitiverose

Please up date your info about me, Thank You so very much!
God's Blessings to you
Sherrie

No comments: