Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Are you creating Christmas Gifts ?

 Thanksgiving is just a couple weeks away. 

I Love Thanksgiving and feel it is over looked.

Like they go from Halloween right into Christmas.

This year I am going to put up images of Thanksgiving every where I can !!

I decided to create for our family Christmas gifts,

 Made from my heart with Love through my hands

and give to them ! Here is the list of what I am making.

I bought this pattern "Therapeutic Rice Bag Set - Hand warmers, Neck Bag, Eye Pillow, Back Pad, Feet Warmer" The pattern is from You Make it Simple @

 https://youmakeitsimple.com/product/therapeutic-rice-bag-set-sewing-pdf-pattern-hand-warmers-neck-bag-eye-pillow-back-pad-feet-warmer/

I have been really busy, Creating this set for 4 people, Using such colorful and fun fabrics.

I am sending  cute tags along with each set,

Also I am adding Aromatherapy Oil:

Lavender , Eucalyptus oil, their favorites.

I have already made a Christmas Banner ,I used really pretty Christmas Fabric, I want to make one for each season: I may wait until after the holidays to make the season ones.

Plus 

I bought this cute Apron pattern, I am making two for our daughter, and they are reversible 

Story behind making Adult Bibs, I made one for my son-law,
Of a evening they eat their snacks in front of the TV.
Well you can guess the rest :) I made the Bib as a joke, But: he uses it ALL the time. 
He even has asked me to make him some more of them, Ha the joke is on me !!
 So I am making every  one two Adult Bibs..

Just simple gifts.I know they will be appreciated,
Just Fun with Love !!

No comments: