Thursday, October 27, 2022

Threadbare Primitives By Susan Dean

 

PssTtst

I have been trying to find Patterns Prim-Folk Art - Artsy-Artists Blogs , Business's,

that are a live and well still creating and selling.

Most Prim-Folk Art Artists Blogs are deleted or just not up dated.

I (and many others) still love looking even at the not up dated ones.

I found Threadbare Primitives by Susan Dean and she is still creating and up dating , Her soooo awesome patterns!! Yes!

( I have many of her E-Patterns from long ago,When I first started creating Primitive, Folk Art, Whimsical. 2004 is when I bought my first pattern from her whoa !

Susans patterns are for Newbies to Advanced.)

 Susan specializes in Doll Patterns like Raggedy Ann Doll Patterns, Primitive Black Doll Patterns. She carry's Primitive Folk Art and Craft Patterns for every season. Spring Patterns, Summer Patterns, Fall Patterns, Halloween Patterns, Winter Patterns, Christmas Patterns, and Primitive Santa Patterns

Scoot by Threadbare Primitives , She will make you smile !!

https://www.threadbareprimitives.com

I purchased this pattern "The Oddities" When I saw it made laugh!

Just to say I do not get any thing for doing shout outs.

Nor do I want any thing

#1: I do them because I care. Love what I do

#2: I love sharing with others what I love and excites me,

#3: Shout Out is sharing what I believe in or find interesting. 

#4:I am going to continue to share with you about other Artists as 

as time allows. (The holidays are coming, I had the brainy idea of sewing gifts for our family. Just wish I had thought that back Jan 2022 and started then hahaha)

No comments: