Wednesday, October 26, 2022

How to sew Fingerless Gloves • Sami Dolls Step by Step Tutorial


 This is for the Holidays I decided to sew for our Grown kids.

I am sewing Aprons, Stress Neck Wraps, Adult funny Bibs, For those that laugh and eat at the same time, They do know whom they are :)

Also sewing Finger-less Gloves, Hand Warmers, Eye Pillows for soothing eye strain for different types of headaches.

I know there is a couple more gifts, The ideas are on my list.

The reason I chose the Video on the Finger-less Gloves is because they are made using knit material not fleece, Plus she did a great job explaining the directions.I am such a visual person .I actually am following her and understanding !!!Yay!!!

Once again this video is:

DIY | How to sew Fingerless Gloves • Sami Dolls Step by Step Tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haw2-M03NMc

 

No comments: