Saturday, March 12, 2022

What I have been up to Yep!

 Sorry it has been  3 months since I posted any thing. Time seems to truly fly by. 

I have been working  my blog and completely  Redoing /Updating 

Breathing New Life In to it,  Will be doing a lot of sharing, !

Stay up to date with what's happening on SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren Blog,

New Creations, Cool Recipes and Freebies and Tips N Tricks, Information, Other Artist's of all kinds of artistic avenues .

so much more ! Sign  up for my free newsletter.💓

It is delivered via email twice a month and your details are safe because I won't ever share them.

Since Feed Burner will being away with their sign up for emails service, I am checking out https://madmimi.com/

I am open to any ones suggestion of another service for newsletter/email 

I am still loving enjoying learn about water color painting.. Here are my newest ones..

Please enlarge to see them. These are my first painted on canvas ..



Today we are have really really unbelievable high winds, and it is snowing and icy also.We are blessed to be able to stay home and just enjoy the beauty and not have to drive in it.All last week was beautiful spring weather and our Daffodils, are out in full bloom, The trees are budding..We had the the house wide open in the day time..Then boom came this winter snow storm !! Sure is a lot different from FL .





I am in the process of emptying out my Sewing / Computer room ..I am really down sizing all sewing

.Hubby wants to do a garage sale...He also is down sizing on computer things and tools..

Stay Safe and Warm!! until next time!!

Hugs Sherrie 

2 Peter 1:24

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.


1 comment:

Mehwishayat said...

its so amazing blog keep it up office for rent in Karachi