Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wonderful Vintage Embroidery Shop And More !


I have found a wonderful Shop/Blog that brings back good memories !

PatternBee Vintage Embroidery Shop
http://patternbee.com

 This awesome  web site is about Vintage Embroidery Patterns and so much more

She also has Freebies ,That blew me away, I chose the baby shoes ! Great PDF pattern to make baby shoes for my dolls !

 I also looked at her Vintage Embroidery Patterns and thought about special people in my life, They would Love to have a Gift using

 Vintage Embroidery ! Great stocking stuffers also !

I can't describe her Shop any better than PatternBee has said, So here is the description :

This website is dedicated to making vintage embroidery patterns accessible again.  I offer hundreds of iron-on reprints for household linens, quilts and crafts.  Patterns are added from time to time--find them under New Additions.  If you have a pattern to share, visit the Product page for more information.  If you are trying to locate a specific pattern, enter the original pattern number or the subject matter in the search box.  And don't forget to check out this month's free-with-purchase BONUS transfer.

Here are some of our most popular freebies!  Patterns are offered on a rotating basis and subject to change--so check back from time to time to see what's new.
http://patternbee.com/shop/free_stuff.php

 Also I fell in Love with her blog ! I wish she had a news letter, would sign up right way !

https://turkeyfeathers.typepad.com/

 Let your dreams of childhood make you smile and come 

through your hands with vintage embroidery !!


No comments: