Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Sharing one of my all time Favorite Designers

 

Sweet Meadows Farm By Maureen Mills

I know with out a doubt if it wasn't for Maureen creating her patterns and sharing them all with us,

I for one would not be creating Primitive, Folk Art Cloth Dolls, I have fallen in love with every single pattern she has created.I would be soooo Happy if I could buy every one of her patterns.

Even on the times we all are going through right now, 

Just to even sit and look at her patterns ,

Page by page ,Just makes your spirit soar with creativeness  and Joy.

 I truly wish Maureen would do a pattern club like they do with a book club I would subscribe right away ! I have followed Sweet Meadows Farm By Maureen Mills from her very first pattern,

That is well over 20 years.

 She is a wonderful gal,She is one you wished she lived down the road so you could visit every day. 

Below this is her etsy shop.Go over and enjoy her awesome patterns !!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetMeadowsFarm?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=118365791

1 comment:

Jhoanna said...

Great readinng your blog