Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Connie Sixel Of:"My Darlin Dolls"

I want to share with you all , A long Time doll maker, Her name is Connie Sixel  Of:"My Darlin Dolls"
Connie's dolls are just so incredible , unique, I LOVE THEM:
Her patterns I adore, I use to buy from her years ago when all she had was the snail mail, For me ,  trust me that was  huge, 
Their are only a very few designers I order  snail mail, Since there is E_Patterns, For me that is the way to go!
 Connie is having a Huge Sale on her wonderful pattern,  go to

 http://patternmart.com/patterns/search/section/All/My+Darlin+Dolls/All/All/



You can get the her instant pattern downloads  also at http://www.thepatterncupboard.com   Soon Connie will  have a couple of new patterns online.  One is a big scarecrow and the other is a large Snowman Pillow !
Her patterns are like taking classes, They are for beginners and those that are advance, Plus you learn  some thing new with pattern
Enjoy!  God Blessings to you!
Sherrie
P.S, I ordered 
BUBBLEBUBBLETOILANDTROUBLE



No comments: