Sunday, July 06, 2008

New pin keeps finished

Felt so good to be in my sewing room.I got a couple new pin keeps finshed !! I'm in two pin keep swaps..So i'm tring out some ideas I have in my head..Have a couple more ideas I want to try first , before I make the real pin keeps for the two swaps..So far..I'm happy with my slipper on a heart keep. Just the right size to have by when your watching tv and hand sewing.Abit of whimsy!!

The little mouse is defiantly not my style,So it's back to the drawing board for him.Though he would really be cute sewn in batiks ,bright color wash also!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

ooh I think your little mouse is really cute!!

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Thank You jennie..But i have him sitting her cause I feel he needs more.He looks kinda plain to me..I know as I stare at him a light will go off in my head and i will know what he/she needs more of !!ya know they just take on their on life!!