Friday, October 12, 2007

Alrighty What's New !

I have been really busy! 'Tis the season ya know!!
I'm designing my very first pattern!! Some thing I have been wanting to do for a couple years..
It will be for sale on PatternMart.com very soon.
Wow there really is a lot of work into creating patterns, I find it a challenge , one that I love!
Also we will be leaving finally Oct 20th for a wonderful vacation in Greeneville TN, also will be going to NC and GA to do geming and visiting high school friends.
So I won't be back until the last week of October..
All this week We are helping our friends pack and move, They are also moving to TN,
its such a awesome happy time seeing their dream also coming true!
Next week:
I will be packing and doing a real spring (in the fall) cleaning of our home.
So thought I'd share with you what I have been working on , besides my first pattern.(Can you tell I'm so excited about that new adventure

I belong to a wonderful yahoo group called *Pin Doll Alley*

The author of this group is
Connie McBride Johnson of http://clothmatters2.blogspot.com/
Our theme this month was Fall what ever we wanted to create for our swap partner.
I created a 5 inch Annie , she is so cute don't you think? She is ready for Fall and Halloween .
Annie has a hand embroidered face, eyes, mouth, hand sewn hair, Then needle felted, Cutest dress with hand appliqué pumpkin, petticoat and bloomers, Her little friend Boo is 3 inches tall Has a hand painted face , he has a pin on his back, is ready to ear for the season.Annie also can be worn as a pin doll or ornie!I hope my partner Karen likes her!
My SantaTote , is about half way finished. I LOVE creating these one of kind totes, He is created with chalks, Artist pencils, Next step I will also be hand sewing beads and velvet on him. I like his eyes, It is like he is looking so at you,My inspiration is a 1902 vintage post card. I have decided to turn this into a SympleTymes YesterYear series for 2007 , all the sudden I have some great ideas and it is so exciting !!

((((Hugs to all )))) Sherrie

No comments: