Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Yep !! Fall is coming !!

 It made not feel like fall ,But it truly won't be long in coming ! I can not wait.

To keep my attention on the cool temps of Fall,

 I am in to creating "Fall"

From watercolor to creating Doll!

Here is my Fall Painting..I am a newbie but love learning about watercolor painting.

This will go on our fire place mantel.I need to frame it.

I am getting this one framed also..My sweet Doll in the back ground, I am re-dressing her in 
Fall colors , Apron, Petticoat , bloomers, shoes,Beautiful Dress.Then will sew her a beautiful Christmas out fit !!
These are the patterns I am making for our Fall Wall Hangings 

I LOVE them.This gal has a Wall hanging for every Season and Every Holiday.

Under the Cornstalk
wall hanging 14 x 28
Skinnies Series by Margie Ullery

Pumpkins for sale
wall hanging 14 x 28
Skinnies Series by Margie Ullery

My first Fall Doll I am working on.
This awesome pattern is by Crabby Gabby
I would also love to make Fall for our beautiful Front Porch here in North Carolina
I make Fall to go through to Thanksgiving Holiday.
I will be adding finished pictures of my finished project !!



No comments: