Friday, June 24, 2022

Pot Gardening

 Well-P I have been busy trying to finish our garden,I have decided to do a pot garden, and keep the garden in our green house.It has been hot and the sun is just to much for the plants.

Some days it is unbelievable cool and so nice here in North Carolina.

Then other days HOT like where does all this heat come from.

Any ways I have been watching Alaska The Last Frontier while I am painting/sewing.

Makes me think cool ! It is just fun to watch and love the family.

Our Green House in the Basement:For our Pot Gardening


 Even though we do have awesome Summer cool days here in North Carolina,

Like every where else we also have very HOT days. The Sun is just to much for our Garden,

So I decided to do a Pot Garden and keep every thing  in the green house.

Our plants and seeds are:







Round Carrots

Cucumbers sprouting up

We also bought a new green house which we will set up out side.

 I am really excited about it.

It shades from the Sun,and it is a above ground garden

 

Hope every one is enjoying their Summer

God's Blessing to you

Sherrie

No comments: