Saturday, July 17, 2021

WOW Some New to do with Vintage Linens

 I have to share this with you all, Several years ago I bought on eBay, Vintage Hand sewn . embroidered

Tea Towels, I say from 1930's 1940's. I was using them to create my doll aprons, 

Like I did with this doll here, She sold. I actually missed the Vintage Tea Towel.

Wondered if the buyer appreciated the Vintage ,hand appliqued and hand stitched Tea Towel,

I always Place on any of my creations, all the info of the creation.



 I have several of the Tea Towels left over, Since we have moved from FL to NC,

I have been using the Tea Towels, But I really want to preserve them, I came across this web site:

https://www.seasonedhomemaker.com/15-cute-ways-to-repurpose-vintage-linens/

She has some great idea's !!
 

No comments: