Friday, October 25, 2019

Happy Friday Morning !


Taking a break from unpacking our Mountain of boxes.


We have one bed room completely set up , all but hanging pictures


Our daughter and son in law are driving up from GA as I type.

Spending the week end with us,


Valerie is so good at eye balling where pictures should go and well help hang some,


Don't want it to be a working week end for them ,

So we are going to take them around to see the beautiful

water fall and the changing of the leaves here in NC.

I am a bit sad that I am unable to decorate our beautiful rocking chair front porch,

This Year for Fall, We are so close to getting almost the way we want things as far as unpacking, I am also sorting out as I go

I just want to get all the boxes unpacked and get my sewing room set up and be able to just relax.


As I am what I call hoovering over my coffee this morning, I found a email from


http://forums.delphiforums.com/primitive2


I so miss all the groups there use to be where we talked, swapped, made new friends


The Delphi-forums have been around I know of 20 years.

It is just so refreshing to know at least one group is still talking

dolls and all kinds,

A gal named Dee posted this adorable little Mouse pin Keep from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/372461831682766389/?nic=1a


Created by
A wee woolly Christmas mouse to help celebrate the season.Wool felt Poinsettia leaves and luscious red Cranberry beads add a festive touch. A distressed Merry Christmas tag hangs off the back.
SO my sweet hubby said as soon as the Kids leave Sunday, He was going to help me in my NEW sewing room



to set up up my sewing machine and just make shift a area that I can start sewing again.HAPPY DANCE,Then I know All our unpacking setting up our new house won't seem so over whelming , Because I can take a break and sew for my relaxing tie !!

I am so excited also the kids coming, we always have such fun together.

Every One have a Blessed and Happy Week end

Hugzs Sherrie

No comments: