Monday, March 12, 2018

Still Cleaning

Yep I am still cleaning I DO mean Super Throw out ,Down Sizing Cleaning of my Sewing Room,
Just wanted to share I have my shelves almost finished, The very top shelf I have to clean off, 99% is being donated to the Veterans ,

They are just the best to give to,They are sooo Thankful and Happy to come with their truck and pick up any thing you would like to donate, From Clothes right down to Arts N Crafts items,

I use to have a huge collections of VCR Video's , all Disney movies, through to the classics and The  Veterans came and got them and distributed them to The Children's Hospital and Children's Home and the Veterans Hospital , even though they were VCR they still used them and were so Happy to get them , Made us feel so good on the inside knowing they were just so appreciated.

I went from 27 Big Binders full of patterns, of Dolls, Quilting, Embroidery and   Techniques,.Faces and more,Down sized to only 7 Binders, Ta Da!
Not to day but next is the other side of the sewing room ,Now will be sorting whoa Yarn, Fabric, and more fabric, and then 10 drawers of embellishments, sewing tools, and more ...
I am posting a picture on this awesome rainy day here in Florida what I am so blessed to look out and see year around, My  For ever blooming Hibiscus Bush .Which we also get to see nesting birds with their babies..Always watching from inside the window ,Nature at it's best !
Soon the Hibiscus Bush will be dense in leaves and beautiful blooms,This was taken last summer out side the sewing room window, to show how thick and pretty the Hibiscus Bush  will be,Just fun to look up from working on a doll or just hand sewing or what ever and see always such gorgeous color, I guess you can tell Hibiscus is one of my favorite flowers, We just planted next to this single Hibiscus Bush , a Triple Peach color Hibiscus Bush .

No comments: