Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Home Sweet Home Stitchery


I have been busy ! Since it is The Season HoHoHo !
I finished my "Home Sweet Home Stitchery " Pattern by Jenny of ELEFANTZ.
This is my first time at Appliqueing and Embroidering  

The Home Sweet Home is a series of 10 stitchery's and Yep have plans to Stitch all ten of them,
I am enjoying my time with the wonderful colorful pastels threads, In the evening my sweet hubby likes me to next to him as we watch TV, I sit and stitch !!

I used a beautiful fabric that has sparkle in the blue back ground of the fabric, Could not get it to show on the pictures, 
I use a flour sack Tea Towel and sewed a pretty edge on to it, 

Beginning #1:On this Home Sweet Home Stitchery is the First Block,
I used a transfer pencil traced the reversed side of the pattern,
I am not to sure I like that method.  The markings have disappeared  as they were suppose to.
Please click on pictures to enlarge
If you enlarge this picture you can see some of the sparkle in the fabric.
Here I am centering the Stitchery on the flour sack Tea Towel.
Holding the Tea Towel as Hubby takes a picture
None of the pictures came out as good as they should have, But just wanted to share and 
I am proud it is finished ! Now on to the next one, 

I just Love and Adore Jenni, She is so up lifting and is so giving of her talent,
She has many free tutorials and patterns also. and she is on Face Book a Totally awesome  group 
You can find Jenni at
Jenny of ELEFANTZ.


No comments: