Thursday, August 17, 2017

Having problems with Blogger...


I apologize for the post below, I have no idea why the font color has gone crazy, I can’t seem to fix it, I guess that is a  burp by blogger. I hope it doesn’t happen again.
Later on today I will up date to share my first block of my QAYG Bird Quilt !!

It is not the bird block above, That is just one of the pattern pictures,
The one I am doing is a bright pastel  green back ground and I have it quilted and have fused my cute bird on it and now am going to go to the sewing machine and do my out lining , HOPING the mail man comes quickly, I had to order a 10 1/2  X 10 1/2 square ruler to  trim and square up my block, whew this is all new to me, But I have to start some where right!! Loving it!!
Mail Man came with my  10 1/2  X 10 1/2 square ruler, SO I was able to finish my first block for my QAYG Bird Quilt, TaDa!!
You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Wanted to show you also the back side of the block, Only 29 more blocks to go, I am having a blast!

Here is a picture of the "Chirp Bird Pattern" that I am making

No comments: