Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Help:) Do you

or any know if there is a pattern for this ?? I have looked every where..Probably could figure the pattern out but do not want to take credit from another designer.. 
This is called "Ruby slipper door stop"

1 comment:

Deborah Darling said...

Sorry I dont know the pattern maker, but I am sure you could make it, its such fun and really made me giggle, have a lovely weekend :)