Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Halloween is popping Out~!



I am SoOOO happy every where I go I am seeing Halloween starting to pop out!!

and I am loving it, On Blogs, Patterns, Pintrest, Never to early to start to create for the holidays!

I have gathered up my supplies to start my Halloween inventory. Have brand new bottles of yummy Orange, Purple, Bright Greens,Black, Yellows just to name a few, Have drawn a couple new patterns too:)


Bought beautiful Christmas fabric to make some beautiful Christmas Aprons.
Why am I so excited you ask? Creating in Fall colors thinking of Fall, Coolness, colors, Halloween, Thanksgiving, All is my favorite time of the year, Living in Florida , I am sorry to say Summer is my least favorite time of year, So starting to create Halloween in June makes itseem to be cooler:)
Hugzs Sherrie








2 comments:

Fran said...

Halloween and rest of the Holidays will be here before we know it. I to love all the Halloween creations some are making and putting on their blogs. Makes me want to start creating Halloween and Christmas.
It's been awhile since I last was on your blog. I'm so far behind on lots of things. BUT will be playing catch up from time to time.
Hugs
Fran

Jan Conwell said...

I can SO sympathize with you! We live over here in San Antonio--south central Texas--and it's 102 w/ 58% humidity right now. Thinking of fall is like mental air conditioning. :~)