Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy New Spring and Beginnings

WhOooHOoOO COMING SOON...Wanted to give a heads up thingy! I am working part-time as a hair stylist, Every Wednesday and Thursday , The *COMING SOON*...That I wanted to share is soon, I will be up loading new new creations, Yeppers been enjoying my days off realizing how much I love doing what I do, Making people look good, and my love of creating dolls,
I have missed blogging and all my wonderful friends in blog land, Finally have balanced working and creating and hubby and home and family life too!! TaDa!

Spring has sprung as well as spring cleaning, BUT also fresh new beginnings and new idea's AND the kind of re-newed freshness of creative juices flowing YES!
So be looking for the *New-ness of and at* SympleTymes*
New Totes, New Classes, Prim, Folk Art Vintage, Whimsical creations, New neat Tags , New techniques too, New E-Pattern , WhOoHoOOo:)
Love and Hugs and Blessing to you all Sherrie

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Happy to see you back posting! I look forward to seeing new creations!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hi Barbara your such a sweet heart Thank You !!!(((Hugs))) Sherrie