Saturday, February 13, 2010

My newest apron

On Cloth Doll Artistry, In our Prim Doll Group We are having a Valentine Day Challenge where members create their own
" Doll Maker Apron and Pinkeep "
and share pictures of them. This is strictly a Show and Tell Challenge.
I wanted a apron I could wear every day not just for Valentine Days!So I made it in pink for Valentines Day, and a Pinkeep in the sign language which means "I Love You"
also made a very prim heart for my pinkeep
click on pictures to enlarge:)

5 comments:

JKW said...

I saw this on our other blog - I love it Sherrie. What a wonderful imagination - you idea board must be something to see. Blessings, Janet

Unknown said...

This apron is adorable for valentines!

Whimcees said...

What a pretty apron! I love it! And the "I Love You" pinkeep is fantastic! Do you have a pattern for this?

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Oh Thank You sooo much Janet, Liz and Barbara.It feels good to be creating and you all just make me so vey happy Thank You soo much

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

PS: Barbara I will make a pattern for you and email it okay!It is tiny, but you can still turn the fingers!