Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Vintage Moth

WhOhoOO I found a blog http://thevintagemoth.blogspot.com/The Vintage Moth that posts
free vintage clip art ect.. I LOVE this picture and will really enjoy using it..I also have placed The Vintage Moth badge on my right column of my blog.
The Vintage Moth says:
FREE IMAGES FOR YOU!
This blog is devoted to providing mixed media and collage artists original, OOAK images. The antique/vintage images I have collected/created are just perfect for all your artistic needs! A new, free, clipart image will be posted daily. Subscribe so you don't miss out!xoxo~Abbie



Here is another awesome blog The Vintage Moth says she also uses!!
A few of my favorite resources...
These are some images from my most favorite resources on the internet for art, photographs and pure inspiration. Viola and Dawn are amazing mixed media artists who post their creations regularly. Please visit them!
http://saray-viola.blogspot.com
Feel free to use the image for your artwork.

No comments: