Sunday, October 12, 2008

One Pretty Thing

One Pretty Thing
Have you been to this site yet? http://www.oneprettything.com/ If you haven't, go there now! The creators post "Daily DIY" projects and "Roundups" (here's of course my favorite so far). Ya know I look at inspiration a lot and it doesn't matter what your medium, style, element you create in..You can take any thing that inspires you, talks to you,Or my favorite the one where you find your self holding your breath in pure amazment and delight and creating them in your own style that fits your own creativity.. "NO" I'm not saying the four letter word "COPY"...I mean look at other art out of your own comfort zone and get inspired and say wow I can just see these buttons on cherry stems instead of real cherrys! Take time to look at arts in all mediums. and be sure to leave a comment to other artists who take the time to share their art...Let them know you where their and you enjoyed their arts...With all of these projects in one place, I can spend less time clicking from site to site and more time sewing !! umm right?? Hugs Sherrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will have to go and check it out!! Thank you for stopping by and your kind words... Love your blog, Hugs MO

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hugs back atcha MO love your blog also !